The term “cyborg” is a contraction for the expression “cybernetic organism”. It describes a creature combining the living and artificial organs in very variable proportions (from a simple prothesis to a completely artificial body).
But the brain is still organic.
Matching words : Android, Gynoid, Humanoid, Robot
- Robocop, by Paul Verhoven
- The Robot City / Cyborg, by Arthur Byron Cover and William F. Wu
- The Borg drones in Star Trek : The Next Generation
- A lot of characters in Alita, Battle Angel
- Cyborg superhero from DC Comics