In science fiction, we can distinguish two types of mutants:
- The mutant whose genetic alteration have modifies physical appearance, either good (enhanced beauty) or bad (hideous creatures).
- The mutant whose genetic alterations had given extraordinary powers.
Matching words: Power, Superman
- The Fire in Winter seriesThe Mutant Season, The Mutant Prime, Mutant Star and Mutant Legacy., by Karen Haber
- Born of Man and Woman short story, by Richard Matheson
- All the characters in X-Men
Références [ + ]
|1.||▲||The Mutant Season, The Mutant Prime, Mutant Star and Mutant Legacy.|